Friday, July 28, 2006

concentric


concentric
Originally uploaded by gemmafactrix.
I found out today that www.omiru.com will be featuring this on their website next week. They asked me questions, too, about my work. I think one of the reasons I like talking about my jewelry, or even myself, with new people is that I am able to see myself through their reactions. I can walk away from the conversation and think 'Yeah, i guess that IS really exciting' or 'Wow, that was dangerous, wasn't it?' Makes me feel more cemented in the real world. A person with a past and events that shaped me and are continuing to do so. But! I digress. My point: check out www.omiru.com . Look for my necklace! And keep checking back - support the people who support the people you like. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger soCherry said...

Wow - congrats! Omiru looks like a really 'chic' site. Did they contact you asking you whether they could feature you?

It's lovely necklace - your work is really stylish.

Elaine x

7:32 AM  
Blogger gemmafactrix said...

Yes, we corresponded and they asked me questions and such. That's where the quotes from the blurb came from. :)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home